うしろに名詞、代名詞、動名詞のいずれかを伴い、＜１＞形容詞句を作る ＜２＞副詞句を作る ＜３＞動詞句の一部をなす
- He doesn't have any reason for being late.
- The large cities in this country are very dangerous.
- The man will wait on you.
- They have a strong belief in religion.
- They will get married in September.
- Did you look for an error?
- He may be laughed at because he did such stupidity.
- You speak in a rude manner.
- The effect of TV on children are very serious.
- They don't work on the plan for a simple reason.
- Nobody will rely on you.
- You've missed the opportunity for getting enrolled.
HOME > 言語編 ＞ 英語 ＞ 英語構造一覧表 ＞ 機能語（１）前置詞 ＞ ドリル解答