＜１＞形容詞を作る ＜２＞副詞句を作る ＜３＞主語か目的語の名詞句を作る、be動詞のあとの名詞句を作る ＜４＞be to不定詞 ＜５＞他動詞の目的語のあとに作る（＝第５文型）（注）：このいずれにも属しない場合は「熟語」と見なす。
次の１０の文のうち to 不定詞が同じ働きをするものを２つづつ５組選び出せ
- The plan is to be carried out by all means.
- Mary wants him to be himself.
- She says she has something to say.
- I will go to the library to look into the problem.
- For her to work overtime was indispensable to make a living.
- I have some assignment to do tonight.
- She doesn't want to go home so early.
- If you are to catch the bird, you have to make a trap.
- Why did you tell him to quit the job?
- What a naughty boy you are to eat up the pie!
- They were kind enough to tell me the way.
- He was crazy to jump off the cliff.
- He is hard to get along with.
- To understand this rule, you have to read hundreds of books.
- I'm glad to see you.
- This story is interesting to listen to.
- To see him dance, you would think of him as a professional dancer.
- He was so fat as to break off the floor.
- I'm thinking of going to Australia to learn how to keep sheep.
- The sword rusted to become an ugly stick.
- They are surprised to hear the news.
- It would be disastrous to throw away so much garbage.
- How stupid you are to believe such an honest man!
- She smoked every day to have a lung cancer.
HOME > 言語編 ＞ 英語 ＞ 英語構造一覧表 ＞ 機能語（２）不定詞 ＞ ドリル解答