- That flower
- The name of the rose
- People in the village
- People living in the country
- To speak to her
- Studying too long
- That he was married
ドリル２解答 １－６（主語として） ４－５（他動詞の目的語として） ２－７（前置詞の目的語として）３－６（主格補語として）
- will be used
- has been tortured
- must have taken
- tends to get
- began moving
- was kept tied
- a my friend を a friend of mine に
- His these socks を these socks of his に
- Neither they を Neither of them に
- Many of students を Many of the students に
- The all nations を All the nations に
- First runner を The first runner に
- such any thing を any such thing に
- all what money を what money か all the money に
- other man を another man に
- other some tickets を some other tickets に
- disappointing （ be動詞の補語）
- mad （ go の補語）
- exciting （ game の補語）
- scientific （ research への限定）
- present （関係詞節 who were present の代わり）
- full of difficulties （関係詞節 which was full of difficulties の代わり）
- to be done （不定詞の形容詞的用法）
- playing baseball （現在分詞の形容詞的用法）
- hit by a lightning （過去分詞の形容詞的用法）
- in the village （前置詞＋名詞による形容詞的用法）
- whose research is very imortant （関係詞節）
- Fortunately （文修飾）
- indefinitely （動詞に係る）
- indeed （文修飾）
- that （ so の代わり）
- Where （疑問副詞）
- to improve your pronunciation （不定詞の副詞的用法）
- with the use of fire （前置詞＋名詞の副詞的用法）
- Compared with her brother （過去分詞の副詞的用法ー分詞構文）
- Worrying about the result （現在分詞の副詞的用法ー分詞構文）
- Since she was worrying about the result （接続詞による副詞節）
- No matter where you may live （ wh-/how による副詞節）
- A １－４（第３文型）
- A ２－３（第１文型）
- B １－３（第３文型）
- B ２－４（第２文型）
- C １－３（第４文型）
- C ２－４（第５文型）
- ４－１１（ to不定詞）
- ４－１２（ be to不定詞）
- until または till
- seeing her
- To know the expense of the trip
- to have your hair trimmed
- making something by hand
- making notice in advance
- to take our girlfriend with you
- to study in the United States someday
- to cut grass before winter
- Listening to his story
- running after celebrities
- falling in love with you
- visiting Europe
- to carry them out
- if I can get to the station in ten minutes
- whether he could be enrolled or not
- that an earthquake will occur in the near future
- that he borrowed too much money from them
- that he lived to be ninety
- What I am going to tell you
- what they view this unclean way
- what was once considered a vacant lot in this town
- His story of strange countries and peoples, and of the wealth and greatness
of other lands
- the end of all the fighting
- a sensible but plain-looking wife
- the charge of murder
- One of the common sources of fighting among children
- The similarity of the coloring of the animals to that of the ground
- to read.
- making terrible noises
- to live in the country
- to make him study
- of his arrival
- knowing the great truth of life
- to live in
- in this area
- spoken in Australia
- fallen on the ground
- when many powerful weapons were invented.
- on which we got
- ( which ) we have spent fixing TV
- why she quitted?
- who invented a floppy disk
- whose narrative was very realistic
- whom you met the other day
- whose founder I don't know
- where you did the shopping
ドリル３解答 １：５ ２：１０ ３：９ ４：８ ６：７ １１：１２
- 前文の内容・代名詞 that で表現可能
- 前文の内容 形容詞 that (fact) で表現可能
- (the) apples
- (the) house
- to learn
- to know her husband couldn't get the promotion
- for hours と in vain
- in the late afternoon.
- at 9 pm, と arriving at Fukuoka at 10 next morning
- Reading a book in a bus
- to look at them more clearly
- only to find the train was cancelled
- to make such a mistake
- Prompted by the policeman
- at the foot of the mountain
- with hotdogs in their hand
- probably because she has a liking for sea weed.
- that I took many of its photos.
- though cold wind is blowing.
- than he had expected.
- where the building was being constructed.
- in order that the plants may not freeze to death.
- When I shut the window
- as you are told
- If you take a notebook with you
ドリル解答 形容詞句 １：２：９：１２ 副詞句 ４：５：８：１０ 動詞句 ３：６：７：１１
ドリル１解答 １：８ ２：９ ３：６ ４：１０ ５：７
ドリル２解答 １：８ ２：１３ ３：６ ４：９ ５：１１ ７：１２ １０：１４
- 副詞節 ６＊１０＊１２＊１４
- 名詞節 １＊３＊５＊７＊８＊９＊１１＊１５＊１６
- 形容詞節 ２＊４＊１３
- 副詞節 １＊７＊９＊１１＊１２
- 名詞節 ３＊５＊６＊８
- 形容詞節 ２＊４＊１０
- 副詞節 ９＊１１＊１２＊１３
- 名詞節 １＊２＊３＊５＊６＊７＊８
- 形容詞節 ４＊１０
- 副詞節 ３＊５
- 名詞節 １＊６
- 等位接続詞 ２＊４
- 副詞節 ２＊３＊５＊６＊８＊１２
- 名詞節 ９＊４
- 形容詞節 １＊７＊１０＊１１
- １ the king, the queen
- attractive, witted
- He, his brother
- adopted, took good care of
- clearly, slowly
- will do, can do
- be seen, be heard
- of apples, of various kinds of vegetables
- looking for, looking into
- which they..., which I....
- うしろの umbrella
- うしろの write to her
- うしろの taken his advice
- she was
- it is と protected
- He did take the wallet
- It was Mary who went there to take care of him.
- It was these secrets that I wanted to know.
- She said it was in the following day that she would see him.
- It was when they dived in the Palau that they met the accident.
- Yes, that is the very camera that I left in the train.
- He himself should go there.
- Who knows it?
- Who doesn't know it?
- Will the cure for cancer be possible if enough money is supplied?
- Can the grand panorama of Hong Kong be seen from the top of Mt.Victoria?
- Should the discovery of America have been made earlier?
- Does smoking in a small room do much harm to your roommate?
- Never have they seen such a large statue.
- Only when I feel very hungry do I have lunch.
- "So would I."
- She doesn't like to watch TV , nor does she want to go to the movies.
- May the celebration be a success!
- Should I go with her, I will take her to the acquarium.
- Beautiful was the valley we stayed for 10 days in spite of the rain.
- In the dark cave of ancient dwellers which was found 10 years ago was the
- That particular piece of information we need.
- "I can't remember where I put the file." said Mary.
- the kind of England
- that I would...
- one of our friends
- to get...
- whether we...
- a science of animals
- of her...
- a kind act
- I believe
- they think
- did he think
- after all
- frankly speaking
- when evening came
- which was true と at first
- what made matters worse
- often と rarely
- for the moment
- for the most part
- long since
HOME > 言語編 ＞ 英語 ＞ 英語構造一覧表 ＞ ドリル解答