助動詞の機能 主語と動詞の間にあって仮定、意志、想像 時制などを表す
現在・過去の変化をしない助動詞 ＝ should, ought to, used to, must
have Ved の形を取らない助動詞 ＝ used to, dare
仮定法に使われる助動詞 ＝ would, could, might ( should はまれ)
||be + ing形
||be + ed形
||be + to不定詞
||have + ed形
||had + ed形
||will have + ed形
||to have + ed形
||having + ed形
||having + ed形
||have + to不定詞
- She has washed all the dishes.
- I always walk to school when it is fine.
- We belong to the tennis club.
- Look! She is washing his clothes.
- They have been working for the company since 1970.
- We see many children playing in the park.
- Tom and George have known each other for ten years.
- I have once had a terrible traffic accident.
- They have been rivals since they graduated.
- The child brushes every morning and night.
- It has been snowing for as long as 10 hours.
- The man is now changing the tyres.
- Have you ever seen pandas in the zoo?
- They have just finished all their assignments.
- You will have to deal with a lot of problems when you are married.
- Someone rang the doorbell when I was playing the piano.
- Having been in India for four months, she speaks a little Hindu.
- He seems to have understood what she was talking about.
- King George was said to have got married three times.
- I had to wait till all our members had arrived.
- In September he will have taken the examination three times.
- By next April I will have become a college student.
- Having read the letter, she wept all night.
- We will call on him when he has returned to his village.
- They are proud of having been instructed by the professor.
- You will see a lot of curios when you visit the shop.
- He arrrived at the station when the train had just pulled out.
- She recalled having spent the summer on the beach.
- They will leave the town as soon as they have finished selling all the
- The accident occurred when she was driving the car.
- I would help him if he were here.
- I will play tennis, if it is fine tomorrow.
- If I were a pianist, I would have joined his group..
- They are to leave here at three.
- If you had telephoned me beforehand, I would have prepared all these things.
- She may have been very angry when you said so.
- Hard times could come.
- If I had taken his advice, I would not have met with the accident.
- If they had been born after the war, they would be living here..
- I should have arrived here ten minutes earlier.
- Even if you don't like George, you will have to speak to him..
- You are to do all the assignment by tomorrow.
- How can you do such a thing?
- He must do the job at once.
- They must have been rich enough to buy the painting.
- You may sit anywhere.
- That man cannot be a doctor.
- The winter this year may be very cold.
- Nobody can learn so many things at a time.
- Mary may have arrived there by now.
- He must have quitted the job.
- Can it be true?
- Must I finish the assignment in two hours?
- May I smoke here?
HOME > 言語編 ＞ 英語 ＞ 英語構造一覧表 ＞ 助動詞 ＞ ドリル解答
© 西田茂博 NISHIDA shigehiro